Sales Representative, Nashville, TN
The Sales Rep will operate in a designated territory that will service the Nashville, TN region. Living Earth will issue you a laptop, provide a cell phone and has a mileage reimbursement program. You will be required to seek leads, make daily cold calls, call on Landscape Professionals, and manage up to 30 Key Accounts. You will also attend trade shows, but very little overnight stays are required. Pay consists of: Salary + Commission + Bonus Program. Salary is commensurate with experience. We offer Medical, Dental, Paid Holidays, Sick Time, 401k, and Paid Vacation. Living Earth is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will be required to call on Landscape Professionals to include: Landscape Contractors, Landscape Architects, Design Firms, Nurseries, Tree Farms, and Farm Co-ops.
- You will be a part of and attend professional association meetings and occasional trade shows.
- You will make at least 25 Cold Calls per week
- You will utilize our current CRM to track your customers, prospects, and projects.
- You will manage & grow a designated Key Accounts List.
Qualifications and Skills
- Have a horticulture/landscape background (beneficial)
- Have prior Outside Sales experience or a recent college graduate
- Degree is a plus, but not required
- New graduates are encouraged to apply
- Be a Cold Call Specialist
- Be Responsible and Honest
- Have a Good driving record (We run annual motor vehicle reports)
- Have CRM software knowledge
- Have Microsoft Office Experience
- Possess good math skills
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Leave
Job Type: Full-time
Please submit all resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org (no calls please)